Sunday, January 13, 2013

City of Bones Read-A-Long Sign Up



Have you read City of Bones already? Or are you a newbie to the Cassandra Clare series? Either way join us for a read-a-long to prepare for the movie in August!

I thought it might be fun to have different groups host a meet up in their city to discuss the book and provide a group recap. I was hoping to have one each month from March until August when the movie comes out. If you are interested in hosting a meet up in your city and are willing to do a recap please email me at aglassofwineblog@gmail.com. Please email me by Feb 17 with which month you might wish to do. Once we have cities and such figured out I will do a post with how to sign up for that.

Sign ups will be open until the end of July and I will have a monthly post where people can link their reviews along with the group meet up recap (hopefully I get enough meet up recaps to do it monthly).

There may be other surprises along the way (things are still be worked out) so I do hope you'll join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...