Thursday, December 6, 2012

2013 Must Reads


With 2012 coming to it's rapidly approaching end my thoughts are beginning to turn to the amazing 2013 releases. There are so many novels I am looking forward to. I decided to share my top 15, because selecting just 10 was not happening.

My Top 15 2013 Must Reads

1 The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
3 Tarnish by Katherine Longshore
4 Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
5 The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon 
6 Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
7 Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook
8 The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
9 Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
10 Star Cursed by Jessica Spotswood
11 Endless Knight by Kresley Cole
12 Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
13 Night Film by Marisha Pessl
14 Just One Day by Gayle Forman
15 Fire with Fire by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian

There are more, but these are my top 15 right now. 2013 is shaping up to be a fantastic reading year already!

What 2013 releases are you most looking forward to?

3 comments:

  1. I need Isla SO badly as do all the rest of the Miss. Perkins fanclub. Can't wait to set my sights on its cover! Also super excited for Tarnish (loved Gilt, Katy's such a sweetie and in fact, that's how I came across your blog when I was part of the Gilt tour!), Fire with Fire, Just One Day, Star Cursed & Nobody But Us. Love the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! I read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer the day it was released but still haven't read The Evolution of Mara Dyer. It is a must read before the next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually only heard of two of these :o I hope you get round to reading them all =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...