Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

This week is going to be short and sweet! Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

Cover for Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin


Everyone just stop and look at the GORGEOUSNESS that is the Dance of the Red Death cover. *LOVES*. Bethany's first cover was to die for and this is just as stunning. I can't wait to get my hands on this. It's VERY high up on my "PLEASE PLEASE let me get an advance copy of this" list. I have to say, I am really liking the purple hues. Add it to Goodreads and let's start a support group to help with the wait.

TV

The Vampire Diaries season premiere

This show...it makes me feel so many things. I am so glad it's back and I hear episode 2 is even better than episode 1. The Stefan and Elena stuff was happy making and the rest of the cast was excellent as always.

So what you are obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...