Friday, September 28, 2012

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

Katherine Longshore's book 2 news

I was VERY excited to hear that book 2 in the Royal Circle series has a title! We also have character details! The novel is titled Tarnish. The most exciting part, in my opinion, is that it features a young Anne Boleyn. *Crazy fangirl flailing*. Anne happens to not only be my favourite of Henry's wives, but she is fascinating and this sounds like it focuses on a totally different aspect from the usual - no beheadings! I think you could safely get at least 2 books out of Anne's story and hope that the last book focuses on the later part of her life, and Anne's heartbreaking fate. I am beyond excited to see what Katherine does with Anne's story! Can it just be Summer 2013 already?!

Gayle Forman's Just One Day



I read the Goodreads synopsis and immediately started pining for this book. The cover was just released and I think it fits the synopsis rather well. I am fully expecting to swoon over Willem.

TV

Sunday Night

Those two words make me oh so happy. This Sunday a lot of my favourite shows come back. Once Upon A Time, Revenge and Dexter are all premiering that night. I have heard that the Once Upon A Time and Dexter premieres are INTENSE and nothing short of awesome. Revenge never fails to satisfy so I am confident that will also be an excellent hour of television. I am SO glad it's autumn right now.

OTHER

The Burn for Burn Tour

I made the long trek to Toronto for Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian's signing. I will be showing the awesome Burn for Burn tour poster they gave out, as well as other fun stuff, tomorrow in my mailbox post. I had an amazing time at the event. Both Jenny and Siobhan are so sweet, and seemed quite touched that we all turned out. I got to my the lovely tweeter behind the Simon Pulse Canada twitter as well. I missed meeting so many bloggers, but it was a really fast trip. I came back exhausted, but SO excited that I went.

So what you are obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. Just One Day looks SO amazing! I am a huge fan of Gayle Forman and hope this one will be just as good as If I Stay and Where She Went :)

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...