Monday, July 16, 2012

Why I am voting for Noah Shaw


The YA Sisterhood is currently hosting a Crush Tourney! All our favourite book guys competing for the title of ultimate book crush.

I am firmly supporting Noah Shaw, from Michelle Hodkin's The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer.

Here I share my top 5 reasons for voting for him. His match is today and hopefully I can sway some of you to vote for him as well.

His official advocate is Amanda from Stuck in YA Books and I would also like to point you in the direction of her lovely post advocating him! You can vote by visiting the YA Sisterhood website.

My top 5 reasons -

1 He is kind to animals. Sure, this may not seem like a huge deal, but I am firm believer that you can tell a lot about someone from how they treat animals.

2  "I hear her before I see her. She stands in the crowd; with her curves wrapped in emerald silk and her dark hair in luscious curls, Mara looks like a pin-up I want to unpin." Now picture this in a British accent. Pretty sure you're running off to vote already.

3 His treatment of Mara - He is always there for her. She's going through a lot and he does everything he can to help her. He stands up for her when people are making fun of her, helps her family, and is someone she can confide in.

4 His sense of humour. He's funny, and his humour is a little on the sarcastic side. There is something pretty sexy about a guy that can make you laugh.

5 Michelle has promised to share one scene from Noah's point of view if he wins. See #2 above. If you want teasers for the other scenes she may share, you can find those on Michelle's website.

Go forth and vote for Team Shaw!

1 comment:

  1. HEE! *fangirl squeals into fist* I kinda hate you for this post. I kinda love you for this post. I'm kinda 143593489 times more DESPERATE for The Evolution of Mara Dyer now! I NEED A NEW NOAH FIX!!

    HE NEEDS TO WIN, KATHY. WE NEED ANOTHER NOAH POV! *bangs on pots and pans in people's faces until they vote Noah already*

    Wait.
    Shit.
    Crap.

    ALEC WON. (I know, I'm so behind on everything lately). ASEKFJHDNVBJK,VJ.NSDVKLJDKS. NOOOOAH *wails*

    Still, you did an amazing job capturing everything that makes him the beautiful, sexy, irresistable beast that he is. Sigh <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...