Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

cover for Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook


A sweet tag line, a romantic cover that fits with the Goodreads description and my need for this book has totally increased to insane levels. This sounds like a heart wrenching, romantic contemporary that I wish I had in my hands RIGHT NOW!

Title for the third 'Starcrossed' book by Josephine Angelini

So I am sure everyone already knows this. I have no clue how I missed this information. The third book in the Starcrossed series is going to be called - GODDESS. I think it fits, and compliments the other titles really well.

Bloodlines Book Three Title

The title for Richelle Mead's third book in the Bloodlines series has been released. The Indigo Spell will release in Feb 2013. Very excited to continue this series.

MOVIE

Magic Mike "Red Band" (AKA X rated) Trailer

If you are a young blog follower, please avert your eyes! There is a spicy Magic Mike trailer that was just released. It's cheesy, but looks like SO much fun.

I was going to embed the video, but as I may have young followers, you can find the trailer on Youtube! :)

OTHER

Jimmy Fallon and Carly Rae Jepsen and the Roots sing Call Me Maybe



Cute song, and a totally cute video. Jimmy Fallon is awesome, and this song is so catchy. You'll be singing it forever afterwards. Impressive that it was done with only elementary school instruments.

So what you are obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. Nobody But Us had me at, "YA Bonnie and Clyde." and now the awesome cover... I want it even MORE! Damnit, this happens every year. We're crazy impatient for NEXT year's titles, even though we still have a ton of incredible ones to get through this year. The woes of being an avid reader :P Want The Indigo Spell NOW *shakes fist* My Adrian needs me! He needs a hug! He needs a HEA! <3

    OMG. I watched the xxxtra spicy Magic Mike trailer the other night... haha oh god, I'm not even ashamed to admit I want to see it for the hot near-naked guys showing off their sexy moves. I don't care much about the storyline LOL.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...