Thursday, February 23, 2012

Friday Blog Hops!


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

Q: Activity!!! Take a picture or describe where you love to read the most...

I love to read on my couch. It's quite comfy and I can relax and stretch out. I wish I had a comfy chair and it's totally something I am going to invest in.


TGIF at GReads! is a weekly blog hop hosted by Ginger from GReads

This weeks question is

Q Required Reading: Which book from your school days do you remember reading & enjoying? Is there a book published now that you'd like to see in today's curriculum for kids?

Um, Lord of the Flies I guess. It always sort of stuck with me. I remember also really liking Shakespeare's Macbeth. As for a book that needs to be read today...13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher. It could make a huge difference in someone's life.

6 comments:

  1. I'd love a comfy chair just for reading! I will probably invest in a beanbag in the near future!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :)
    Couches can super duper comfy!! I love lounging on the couch as well.:)

    Happy Friday
    I'm a New GFC follower btw

    My FF: http://MissVainsParanormalFantasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, I love my comfy chair...but a comfy couch would be awesome too.

    New follower GFC!!! YAY!

    Have a great weekend!


    Ali @Ali's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sofa best as well. :)

    Follower! Come see my Friday Follow answer as well! Have a great weekend everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to read in a comfy chair. My favorite books from being a kid were the Chronicles of Narnia.. and books by Christopher Pike. I would love if kids had to read the Harry Potter series :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a Shakespeare fan, but I loved the Lord of the Flies.
    Follower.
    My FF:
    http://nijiclovers.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...