Friday, December 30, 2011

Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop




Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:


Q: The New Year is here -- and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging Resolution! What are you going to try to revise, revamp and redo for 2012 on your blog?


I am going to mostly focus on becoming even more involved in the book blogging community. I also want to improve in my posts, get more creative with things, and just continue to enjoy doing it.




TGIF at GReads! is a weekly blog hop hosted by Ginger from GReads

Q:Last: What was the first book you read in 2011 and the last you finished in 2011? How do you feel about these books? Would you recommend them to other readers?

My first book read in 2011 was Stolen by Lucy Christopher and my last was Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead.

Stolen is one of those books that is still with me. It's haunting, beautiful, and dark. It makes you think. I would recommend it to anyone.

Last Sacrifice was a fitting ending to a great series. Coming to the end of Rose's story was a little sad, but I am excited to meet up with other beloved characters in the next series. I would recommend the Vampire Academy series  as well.

Happy weekend and Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. I definietly want to be more creative on my blog as well next year.... I feel like all I do is the same thing overand over again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through! :D Yup, I also like to improve my posts. :D Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved this book " STOLEN"! It is so much different than many of the books we read this day. It was so moving and wonderfully written. I recommend this book to everyone!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...