Sunday, October 9, 2011

In My Mailbox



This is a weekly meme hosted by the awesome Kristi at The Story Siren. It gives us a chance to showcase the books we got during the week.

I had a really slow book week. I got one book from the library. My camera is out of battery and needs to charge so I will just post a photo of the cover.



Blood Promise by Richelle Mead (goodreads)

Super excited to start this one! I am loving this series.

What books did you get this week? Leave me a comment and I will check it out.

Happy reading everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Eeeep! Can't wait for you to read this. Definitely has a different feel to the rest of the series, but I love it just as much! Rose is on quite an emotional journey. Can't wait to read your thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this series. I think the last book was my favorite. :) Hope you enjoy it.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite series of all time. I hope you enjoy the book. I just love Rose to pieces. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blood Promise! So jealous, I can't wait to get my hands on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are enjoying this series! I loved it myself. :) Can't wait to see what you think of Blood Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG... Blood Promise holy cow!! I love VA (like verybody else!) I wihs you a happy reading ^_^ great IMM!
    I also invite you to my great giveaway!!! you choose the book! come check it out =)

    http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/10/autumn-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really need to read through my entire Vampire Academy series...I need to go on a library borrowing ban so I can get through my books LOL

    My "IMM"

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...