Friday, April 22, 2011

Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

Q. Do you have anyone that you can discuss books with IRL? Tell us about him/her.

Q. What is on your current playlist right now?

Oh wow. My taste in much is so varied. Right now I have some Lady Gaga, Digital Daggers, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, and some songs by the Glee cast(plus lots more of course).

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-For-Books.com. It's a great way to meet new people and friends around the blogworld!

"If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by the same author?"


Of course. If I've loved a previous book I tend to find everything I can by that same author. There are some authors that just become an automatic pick up when the next book is released.

If you do comment or follow me please leave a link to your blog post so I can take at a look at yours in return.

Happy Friday everyone.

7 comments:

  1. There's nothing I love more than finding a great author and going out and find all of their books! I'm a new follower.

    Shan
    Curled Up With a Good Book and a Cup of Tea

    Faith Filled Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower. Love your blog. Come check mine out when you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy, new follower here!

    I love Taylor Swift, my fave song by her is probably Love Story-- the music video for that one is great, too!

    Hope you're having a great weekend!!

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Katy Perry and Lady Gaga too! My taste in music varies, I pretty much listen to everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lady Gaga and Katy Perry are great.

    I started a Challenge just to make me read more books from authors that impressed me once so that I don't get stuck on just what is new.

    My post

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-hop-love-book-want-more-from.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Katy Perry and The Glee Cast! Both have really awesome music. :) Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Katy Perry, the Glee cast, Lady Gaga, and Taylor Swift.
    Hopping through!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...